October has been another big month on the blog with almost exactly the same number of visitors as September.
I managed to crack 20,000 visitors and now am having in excess of 1,000 page loads a week.
Study-wise this month has been mostly about assignments and exams though I did have fun making some sour-dough ciabatta for Science Week.
Page Loads: 4333 (140 hits per day)
Biggest day: October 24 (242 hits). No idea why I had a big day that day.
Most commented on post: A quiet month comment-wise. CV writing tips for Beginning Teachers gained the most comments with Back channeling: How I am attending #ulearn11 in my PJs having an interesting discussion.
Top 5 most popular posts (in order of popularity)
- Should students call teachers by their first names? (223 hits)
- Graduating Teacher Standards – E portfolio (212 hits)
- Why #wordpress is better than blogspot (196 hits)
- CV writing tips for Beginning Teachers (136 hits)
- Job hunting advice for Beginning Teachers – it’s about networking! (122 hits)
Twitter is way out in front with 200 hits. Facebook had a big drop off with 200 hits. Google was next 80 hits followed by Facebook with 30 hits.
Coming up in November:
- Moving cities
- More study