Yep still a bad blogger. It’s not that I haven’t had things to blog about and I have an increasing number of posts hanging around in draft form. At some point I will stop moaning about workload.
Well onto blogging stats.
Posts: 6 (slightly better)
Page Loads: 4,170 (135 hits per day)
Biggest day: July 10 (245 hits)
Most commented on post: How I built a culture of reading in my classroom
Top five posts
- Are teachers born or made? 296 hits
- How I built a culture of reading in my classroom 294 hits
- Why #wordpress is better than blogspot 266 hits
- Is Teaching a Creative Profession? 185 hits
- Should students call teachers by their first names 179 hits
- Search Engines
- Reflective Teacher
- Google Reader
Coming up in August
Lots of teaching and more learning to make a difference.
Previous byte counting: