Is that May over and done with?
I’m feeling pleased I managed to make it through another month of blogging – though some days were a lot harder to create content than others.
- We can’t be right all the time
- What the kids think they know… unlearning in science
- Authentic Connections – let’s bring the purpose back into @SkypeClassroom
- Google a day challenges – Maps historical street view enables kids to go back in time
- 500 posts – Blogging isn’t dead but it does take work
Now just two weeks until the end of the school year. Writing about education during 7 weeks of school holidays shall be interesting.